Thursday, July 28, 2011

Me

Well... not so hot on my end... I have, for the first time in my life, swimmers ear. Having never had an earache before I can now say that, yes, IT HURTS LIKE CRAZY!!!!! I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but this mess is kicking my puny butt! I am on antibiotics and ear drops, and the swelling in my ear has gone down some but not a lot. Evidently you aren't supposed to use Q-Tips EVER... which seems disgusting to me. Dr says "Earwax is a good thing, it's supposed to be there, leave it alone".... All I hear is - "Be gross and leave shampoo and junk in your ear"... Good thing I didn't go to medical school - I would have laughed at some of the things that the doctors have told me :). Hopefully I'll be better soon, but please say a little prayer for me if you have time...
Other than that, I am doing pretty well. I have finally wrapped my mind around losing some weight, so I am trying to be diligent... we'll see how it goes. Hope anyone reading this is having a blessed day. I'll try to post again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment